Be seen day or night with the 100% waterproof high visibility Pro-Vis backpack. Perfect for water sports and all types of activities, including cycling, the high visibility yellow 20 Litre Pro-Vis Backpack protects your gear from water, sand, dirt and dust. whilst keeping you visible and safe.
Thanks to a unique seamless construction and a simple roll-top sealing system, this backpack is 100% waterproof and suitable for quick submersion so you can take it out on the water.
We’ve stuffed this waterproof bag full of handy features too, like an LED light attachment loop, large internal zip pocket (no more rooting around for keys!), elasticated front webbing and more – just take a look below at the full list.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack - Class 3 - IP66
- High Visibility PVC tarpaulin so can be seen day or night
- 2 way sealing system (traditional top or side compression)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- super tough material on side and base
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High Frequency’ welded construction
- Ventilated back panel with air-flow design
- Comfortable and buoyant light-weight straps with ventilation system
- Adjustable waist strap and sternum strap with emergency whistle buckle
- 2 x Reflective strips on the front and both shoulder straps
- D-rings for multiple attachment options
- Quick release elasticated webbing
- Internal zip accessories pocket - H: 25cm x W: 21cm
- 2 x Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
- Top carry handle
- LED light attachment loop
- 1 x Waterproof Backpack - 20 Litres
- 1 x Carabineer Clip
- 1 x Instructions / Care Guide
Waterproof Rating 1 – Water resistant for light rain or light splash applications. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following situations: prolonged water exposure, heavy top-down watering, forceful water pressure applications, or submersion.
Waterproof Rating 2 – Waterproof in top-down watering applications. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: forceful water pressure, water injected from odd angles, or submersion.
Waterproof Rating 3 – Waterproof so tight it floats or can handle quick submersions. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: prolonged submersion, submersions greater than 3 feet in depth, high water pressure applications.
Waterproof Rating 4 – Waterproof and submersible to at least 3 feet, but no more than 12 feet (maximum depth varies by manufacturer). This is the first class we refer to as truly submersible. Suitable for underwater sports such as swimming and snorkeling, where great depths are not common. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: submersion greater than manufacturers recommended depth rating, constant submersion longer than 24 hours, extremely high water pressure applications where seals could be damaged.
Waterproof Rating 5 – Waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 19 feet (often as much as 100 feet – but varies by product and manufacturer). Suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search & rescue, and white water rafting. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: depths greater than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal.