Our Waterproof Pro-Sports Backpacks have just got even better as are now available in environmentally friendly and ultra lightweight TPU fabrics.
With a seamless electronically-welded construction and a simple to use two-way sealing system, making it fully submersible, this waterproof backpack really should be your Backpack of choice.
From the large front mesh zip pocket with reflective strips to the padded shoulder straps and air-flow back panel, this feature-packed Overboard Ultra-Light Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack is a comfortable and handy bit of kit for any water-based sportsman.
- Roll-top 100% waterproof Backpack (Class 3)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Made from environmentally friendly and lightweight TPU fabrics
- Unique ‘High Frequency’ welded construction
- Two-way sealing system (top or side)
- Padded shoulder straps and lumbar support
- Comfortable back panel with air-flow design
- Large front mesh zip pocket with elasticated front webbing
- Super reflective strips on the front of the bag and both shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- Large outer elasticated mesh side pocket
- Top carry handle
- Internal zip pocket
- 1 x Black Ultra-Light Pro-Sports Waterproof Backpack - 30 Litre
- 1 x Carbiner Clip
- 1 x Instructions / Care Guide
Waterproof Rating 1 – Water resistant for light rain or light splash applications. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following situations: prolonged water exposure, heavy top-down watering, forceful water pressure applications, or submersion.
Waterproof Rating 2 – Waterproof in top-down watering applications. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: forceful water pressure, water injected from odd angles, or submersion.
Waterproof Rating 3 – Waterproof so tight it floats or can handle quick submersions. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: prolonged submersion, submersions greater than 3 feet in depth, high water pressure applications.
Waterproof Rating 4 – Waterproof and submersible to at least 3 feet, but no more than 12 feet (maximum depth varies by manufacturer). This is the first class we refer to as truly submersible. Suitable for underwater sports such as swimming and snorkeling, where great depths are not common. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: submersion greater than manufacturers recommended depth rating, constant submersion longer than 24 hours, extremely high water pressure applications where seals could be damaged.
Waterproof Rating 5 – Waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 19 feet (often as much as 100 feet – but varies by product and manufacturer). Suitable for any underwater sport of less depth than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating. Common applications include scuba diving, snorkeling, search & rescue, and white water rafting. The product could be permeated by water in any of the following applications: depths greater than the manufacturer’s maximum depth rating or any physical force that could jeopardize the water-tight seal.