The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible.
The key features include:
1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility,
comfort and performance.
2. Aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no
drag through the water.
3. Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one
of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
4. New 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even
more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows
you to swim faster with less effort.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees,
giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
6. A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps
up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
7. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the
quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
8. Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
9. Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
10. A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and
arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete and has been
offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its
conception in 2008. As the reviews say: "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and
energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody
who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.