The new Advance not only has a revamped look, but also has some key changes which improve the
fit and performance further. The wetsuits offer a fantastic specification including:
1. Great flexibility around the shoulders and arms for comfortable and energy efficient
2. Innovative new 'Extreme Flex' material used for the underarm panels to significantly
improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke and therefore improve
endurance and swim speed.
3. Core support buoyancy panels which are designed to help keep the legs and hips in a higher
and more streamlined position, therefore reducing drag and making swimming feel much
4. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water,
increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality
rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
5. Zone3’s trademark Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the lower legs to help increase
speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy.
6. This wetsuit has a great fit and the low neckline means it is one of the most comfortable
entry level wetsuits available.
7. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
8. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
9. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper
back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon.
Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been
designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast,
comfortable and enjoyable swim.