A lightweight and simple wing that packs down small, making it perfect for riders who travel and value a straightforward, very stable setup with incredible drifting abilities!
- PACKING SIZE UNIT: The whole setup is easy and fast to rig and packs down small, which makes it the perfect travel companion.
- WING GEOMETRY UNIT: Very powerful profile that packs a lot of low-end grunt to get you going in lighter wind than other wings. The large diameter leading edge and center strut provide the structure and stiffness needed to pump and generate power in light wind. Optimized canopy tension makes the Unit low-drag with minimal flutter, ideal for luffing while surfing. The Unit is also incredibly roll-stable when held from the front handle.
- CENTER STRUT: S-curved center strut to bring the front hand closer to the body, this ergonomic design makes it more comfortable to ride in general and offers a greater range of motion for enhanced wing control.
- WINDOW: Windows are super helpful and an important safety benefit, whether you‘re cruising around in traffic or surfing swells downwind.
- WEBBING HANDLES: Comfortable EVA covered webbing handles that are simple and lightweight, simply pump it up and go!
- Smaller sizes (4 and down) have a single handle for the front hand and two rear handles. The forward-most rear handle is ideal for getting yourself positioned when kneeling on the board or as a rear handle for smaller riders and can also be used to ride one-handed while you are foiling.
- Larger sizes (5 and up) offering two forward handles and two rear handles to give riders an even wider range of handling options in different wind conditions and for a wider range of rider sizes.