11’2”x36 Fun and easy glide, an incredibly stable board for heavier or multiple riders to cruise and surf.
- Bottom shape: Mono-concave nose to V with double concave to tail concave
- Flat standing area - For extra stability in chop.
- Moderate tail kick - Allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
- Flat rocker - In the center provides efficient glide and speed on flats.
- Nose kick - Prevents the nose (no-diving) getting into waves and when paddling in choppy water.
- Wide rounded nose- Makes it stable to ride the nose like a long board and help getting into waves.
- Diamond grooved deck pad and raised tail kick pad - for added traction & control.
- Wide rounded tail -Improves stability and rail-to-rail turning when standing back on the tail.
- IQ carry handle - For comfortable and easy grip.
- Long and wide rail- Despite these boards being relatively long and wide, the rails are kept thin to make turning easy and sensitive in the waves.
- Double concave -For sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the mid point.
- Mono concave - Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail.
- Vee tail -For reactive pivot turning on the tail.
- Thruster fin set up- Provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
ASAP- AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE, SOFT RAIL & HARD BOTTOM